FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Painful Cookies

I hurt my back. I have no idea how. It hurts- like 'cry a big, salty tear' hurt. I went to the doctor and he told me that something is pinched. I told him I think it's my sanity and begged him to admit me to the hospital so I could read a book in peace. For some weird reason, he said "No".

I did come with with a muscle relaxer. I was instructed to sit and relax. Instead, I made these:


I know, I know. They're so cute you could cry, right? Maybe a 'big, salty tear' kinda cry? And they taste as fun as they look. You can find the recipe here. I think they just might be the perfect summer cookie.


2 comments :

Eric and Amy said...

I've been there ... with the pain. A chiro might be just what you need, if you're into that. I've been highly recommended one guy out here, although I haven't needed to go to him yet, but in case you decide the cookies aren't medicine enough ;) ... His name is Dr. Colwell and his number is 281-351-7343. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I would send you some of the heavy meds Wade has left over from his surgery but we just returned from our short three day family trip up to cincinnati and I'm now medicating myself with whatever I can find until I like my children again!!
(For those of you who are reading this and don't know me...I'm kidding...sort-of)

Cute cookies. I'll be whipping up a batch!