FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, June 3, 2011

And So We Celebrate


Summer- Day 1. We party. It's the one day I let loose.
22 kids, 7 adults. All. In. My. House. Good Times.


Oh, and I let them have a water balloon fight. Yup, I did. Hundreds of water balloons. And before I let any of these kids get wet, I made them take the 'Summer Vow'. As a group, they had to kneel down on one knee and repeat, "I promise to be nice to my mom and obey her for the entire summer." I'm pretty sure my kids were crossing their fingers.


Makell was the only child determined NOT to wear a swimsuit. She was soaking wet and fully clothed. At one point her shorts almost fell off.


Addie kept cool in the...cooler. It was 101 degrees today, so she probably had the right idea.

Happy Summer. I hope you start your's with a party!


1 comment :

Becky Leland said...

You are very BRAVE! Addie had a smart idea with the cooler.