FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

There Is No End To My Genius


If you take a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe and simply drop the dough into muffin wrappers, do you know what you get? A healthy breakfast food. It's not proper to eat cookies for breakfast (whatever), but muffins are definitely acceptable.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try oatmeal chocolate chip muffins. Oh, I feel a trend coming. Snickerdoodle muffins? Brownie muffins? Seriously, I'm so smart, it's scary.

In case you want to add some extra juice to your genius, visit this site here and remember a few words. A writer friend of mine showed me this site. He's already beyond genius. I'll bet he already knew you could turn cookies into breakfast muffins.


1 comment :

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I'm totally on board with this plan!!!! You are a geniius for sure!!!! It looks like you had a fabulous birthday.