FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Memory On A Sunday

I am looking at this photo today. A time that feels long ago. And while I look, they seem so sweet, so young, and somehow I can't remember the naughty as much. It's edges are softened. I know it was there, I haven't forgotten it. It's just that it feels not as hard as it does in the present.

These 3 drove me to the edge of insanity today. The. Very. Edge. I even felt myself look over that edge and truly wonder which side of sane was the best place to be. I still haven't decided.

So, for now, I'll remember them at a different time when life felt simpler. I'm sure it really wasn't, I'm just choosing to believe it was. And that little memory just might keep me on the right side of sanity. At least until tomorrow.


No comments :