FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

So, Sew

More sewing with Nana. Makell and Addie finished their blankets yesterday. It's like entering a sweat shop when you walk into the sewing room. Maybe I should check the child labor laws. Actually, Nana is probably doing most of the sweating while she does most of the labor. Maybe there are overworked Nana laws.



These blankets turned out so cute that I told my mom she should start a sewing camp. I even offered to make the flyers and hand them out. She gave me 'the' look. It kinda scared me, so I don't think I'll bring it up again.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I will sent my kids to Houston for that camp!!

Becky Leland said...

Your girls are very blessed to have their Nana and her talents!