FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pitiful

It started yesterday. My pitiful, 'I am definitely a loser' feeling. It saturated my entire day. Everywhere I turned and everything I did seemed to cement my pity party. Nothing monumental happened to make me feel crappy about myself, just bazillions of little things piled together. You know what I mean? I know you do.

I knew it was bad when I realized last night that even if I had a large cupcake with double decker frosting, I still wouldn't feel better. A sure sign that my life is pitiful. Ridiculous pity.

When I opened my eyes this morning, it was still there. All of it. And guess what, the pity grew bigger today. The air conditioning in my car stopped working. In Texas. In August! Cute car man called to tell me that the minimum repair will be $850. It will probably be more in the $1,500 range. Feel the pity.

Now I have to go and be a pitiful parent to kids who have pitiful behaviors all while thinking about the pitiful things I haven't done right lately. Sounds fun, doesn't it. Wanna join me? I'm serving pitiful cupcakes.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Maybe double sprinkles on top would help too :) I hope it gets better soon- but I totally know what you are talking about, have them all the time :)- and I'll pray for the ac!!

Rydgd said...

Stupid A/C. Stupid everything. Totally know where you're coming from. Unfortunatley I have more of those days than the "i'm pretty cool" days. I love you and think you are Totally Awesome!

Anonymous said...

No A/C....In Texas? Ya, that can't be good. Good luck! Love you.

Kerri said...

There must be something in the air because I am having the same party! Gotta snap out of it! Wanna join me?