FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, March 22, 2013

Make Something Fun, Take Time To Breathe and Embrace Imperfection As Your Norm


In between all your plans this weekend, why don't you find time to squeeze in a few things you normally wouldn't do. Today, in Houston, it's 80 degrees. It's lovely. But, if you're living somewhere cold right now, don't be jealous too long. In a couple months, this place will feel like living in a microwave. While it's on.

I'm determined to make this over the weekend for no other reason than I think it's super cute. Download and print one for yourself:

***

Read this blog post. Please.
She is my favorite writer. Ever.
Take a deep breath, be still and take stock of your end of the pool.

***

And here, I'm giving you a link to my favorite decorator.
Why? Because a weekend isn't a weekend without wasting time looking a beautiful things on the internet.
This woman is a mom and she is Real. She also shares my obsession of making things out of book pages.
Oh, and guess what? She's the sister to my favorite writer mentioned above.
Crazy, right?


Enjoy your weekend.



No comments :