FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Spoonful Of Sugar

Addie had her Veteran's Day program on Friday. She had the opening part and she performed it with flair. "Addie, smile for me":


"Uh. Try not to look constipated."


"Try again. This time, try and pretend your lips can actually move."


"Ok. One more try. Just look at me and smile normal."


***

On Saturday, we were here:


Mary flies. Chimney sweeps walk on walls. I'm convinced I need a nanny.
Supercalifragilisteixpialidocious!



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

All Addie needs is a little more bacon Chapstick!

Becky Leland said...

so glad y'all had a great time!!!

Unknown said...

SAMMY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

I cant get your email to work sam... what is it? sammiefoster@at&t.net? i cant get it to work... help
emilyannacoleman@gmail.com