FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

We feasted on turkey, stuffing and pie.
We shoved so much in, we thought we would cry.

With cousins we played both inside and out.
"We are grateful for family!" we wanted to shout.

This day we celebrated all we hold dear.
Through the gravy and whip cream, our blessings seemed clear.

Food and family make the perfect Thanksgiving Day.
We hope you celebrated yours in your own special way.

5 comments :

Christy said...

If I'd have known Kirk and Keri were in town I would have made Keri run the Turkey Trot with me this morning. Instead I had some crazy lesbian trying to talk to me at the start line because I was by myself - I think she thought "Alone on Thanksgiving = lesbian."

Becky Leland said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! You are soooo right - family and food makes a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tillia said...

So Fun!!

Unknown said...

ummmmm!!!!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Sooo cute. Glad you had a fun turkey day!!