FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, August 27, 2016

The First Week 2016


That first day is always an eye-opener for me. Have I prepared them for this moment? Do they leave this house every morning know they are loved beyond even Heaven? Do they know, really know, who they are? Step by step they're knowing who they are becoming. Small steps can move mountains.


The oldest begins every missionary day at 6:30 am. Her days are full of studying and teaching and offering service. She's thriving and growing into a young woman we are proud to call ours.

Daughter #2 is a Senior. That I didn't see coming. Truly. It snuck up on me. Here she is so grown and beautiful with big decisions on her hoizon.

The Baby Child is now in 8th grade. For the last days she's compared classes, teachers and supposed  homework. This child of mine was in preschool when we moved here. Now she has grown into a fine young woman.

I can't quite place what it is about the start of a school year. It makes me look back, but it also makes me look forward. Life is living beyond the borders of our home. For years I never thought that was possible. But, they're slowly gaining speed and a little direction and a whole lot of faith to spread their wings and fly.

They are the very strings that hold my soul in place. And as they soar off to new freedom and new places and new life paths, they take my very soul with them.
They will always be my forever.

Happy New School Year, friends.
Love 'Em While Ya Got 'Em

No comments :