FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sisters Day 2016

Years ago we created our own tradition. Sisters Day. We've been celebrating this day so long, I can't remember when we even started. Here they are on Sisters Day in 2008:


Wow, time is a funny thing. It erases all the hardship and leaves you with the joy. I look at them at this age and I'm happy. My love for them just oozes all over the place.

Here they are today (well, yesterday. Aug. 1st is Sisters Day):


With Sam on her mission, this is the first year they haven't all been together. It makes my heart heavy. But we still celebrated in our own way. And Sam was with us and we were with her.


Having sisters is an extraordinary gift. If you're lucky enough to have one or two or more, count yourself blessed. Sisters are forever.


No comments :