FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Currently And A Few Clicks Over


Y'all. My baby is going on a mission.


Santa Rosa, California. Spanish speaking.
She will be serving for our church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. 18 months. No family, no texting, no regular world life. Just teaching people about Jesus. In Spanish.

I'm a mix of emotions. Proud, awe, anxiety, love. All bundled into one.
But I had the most amazing peace settle over me as she read the words of her mission call. She is in the right time and the right place. It's amazing to watch.  She's such a beautiful example. I can't get over it.

***

I stumbled upon this the other day.
Click over here and check them out. Please. You won't be disappointed.

Naturally I offered to buy them for my college girl. Can't you just see her walking across campus in these? I've really thought about them all week. How does one accessorize such shoes?

Could we all buy them together? Wear them on Thursdays?

***

I just finished reading this book.
Another click, go over and take a look.

It's super lovely and a gentle reminder to slow down and let your soul breathe.
I highly recommend it. She's such a beautiful Christian writer.

The next book on my list is this. Have you read it?
Shall we read it together while wearing our gnome shoes?

***

Enjoy your Sunday.
Find time to do something that brings you joy.




1 comment :

Stamp With Linz said...

Jen Hatmaker is a neat author, I think you'll enjoy her humor if she is new to you! So proud of Sam!! And yes, let's get the shoes together and wear them to high tea, whenever that is!