FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Random

Child #1 turns 16 in 5 months. Five! All I can think about is having another driver. I'm seriously dreaming about it. Just knowing she will be able to drive herself to her 5,000 running workouts gives me butterflies in my stomach. This little nugget of goodness may be the only thing that gets me through the summer.

***

On the flip-side. Child #1 is driving. She is also taking driving courses on-line, which means she knows the real rules. The legal ones. Do you know how irritating it is to have your teenager point out all of the laws you are breaking while you drive her EVERYWHERE? I know it's completely wrong, but I find myself saying, "OK. I'm allowed to do this, but you aren't." Great parenting skills are my forte.

***

I think I have arthritis in my elbow. Only one of them. Can 40 yr. olds have arthritis? I'm actually hoping I can get my doctor to say that I can't use my arm to cook, do laundry or pick up everyone's crap for a month.


***

The oldest daughter drew a picture of Todd and I for our anniversary. During church. Such a righteous activity, no?
 Who has the better hair? And, let's be honest, Todd is looking a little on the plump side. Good thing my body is the shape of a triangle. It's like we were meant for each other.



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Sam 16???? Wow. I can hardly wrap my brain around it! WOW.