FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Looking For A Loophole


Yesterday during church (while everyone else around us is quiet and thinking righteous thoughts):

Child #3: "Where do I come from?"

Me: "Ah. What do you mean?"

#3: "I'm the only one in our family with blond hair. So, where did I come from?"

Me: "Your dad had blond hair when he was your age."

#3: "So, I come from dad."

Me: "And me too."
...pause while she looks disappointed....
"Sorry."

#3: "Could I come from Aunt Emily?"

Me: "Nope. Sorry again."

#3: {heavy sigh}..."Alright."


She's looking for a way out of here, isn't she?
Can you blame her?


2 comments :

Emily Kikuchi said...

seriously!! Who wouldn't want to come from me?!

Anonymous said...

That's funny!!