FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cupcake Love

When you tell the Internet how much you love cupcakes, it listens. And when the Internet is related to you, cousins perhaps, it sends you goodness.

This arrived by email. I might need to have it printed on a 6 foot tall canvas and hung in my family room:


And this arrived in my mailbox. My favorite Christmas ornament to date:



I think I might start telling the Internet that I love Nannies and House Keepers. Then I'll just wait for one to show up at my door.


1 comment :

Kerri said...

Hehehe, glad you like it! I saw it and gasped because it was screaming "LIIIIISA"!
Let me know if the nanny and house keeper internet request pans out and I'll join in the revolution! ;)
Merry Christmas!