FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 15, 2016

The Missionary


Just in case you don't follow along on her blog, The Missionary Life of Hermana Foster, I've got some updated photos to show you.

She's doing good. So good. Every letter home is a confirmation that she is in the right place at the right time. She's also mentioned that this is the hardest things she has EVER done. But she is learning so much about herself, The Lord and the Book of Mormon. We live for her Monday emails. I read them twice just to hear her voice in my head.

I would give just about anything to hold her in my arms and hug her. Sometimes that need is a physical ache. But then I remember that this girl was born to be a missionary in Santa Rosa, California. She is doing the right thing for the right reasons. So, I ask the Lord to hold her for me.

My favorite picture of her while she was in the MTC:

Her last companion, Sister Burton. They got along so great and even sang together!

Her newest Companion, Sister Gudmundson:

And her very best friend from the MTC is Sister Bennett. They got to see each other last week and it made them both so ridiculously happy. They are determined to be companions one day.

She is now in Sonoma and there are vineyard EVERYWHERE.

She is my light and my joy. She strengthens my testimony with her own. She is constantly teaching me. Missing her is a small price to pay for this incredible life experience. I simply adore her.


Sami, you are loved beyond the stars.
I think of you every moment of every day.
Thank you for using your life to do good.
May angels surround you and protect you always.



No comments :