FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How To Spend A Day


It's become an unwritten rule that orthodontic treatment equals skipping school. Oh, and having your mom buy you lunch.

So it was today. And in a strange way, I like it when this happens, because I have her all to myself. No one to text. They're all in school. So, she's stuck with me.

She requested I buy Cake Flower for a cake she wants to make. And also enlisted my help to get her Converse squeeky white again.


Luckily, I grabbed a $5 craft kit at Target, and the Baby Child and I crafted together. And she talked to me {gasp}. I might venture to say she liked me. For at least 30 minutes.

I hung it in the kitchen over our missionary board. She looked at it and said, "I like it." I nearly fainted on the floor from the whole experience.


 Every now and then these teenagers give you the briefest glimpses of the girl they are inside. Today I shared several hours with that girl, and I adore her. A day well spent.