FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, February 22, 2013

Taking Stock


I'm a jumble today. Out of sorts, if you will. The moment my eyes opened this morning, my subconscious decided to take inventory of my life. That never goes well. At least for me.

Here's what it boils down to: I'm sick of doing the same crap I always do. There. I said it. The Husband just might feel the same way about his daily life, but at least he is getting paid. Crap is easier to handle when someone is giving you a paycheck to do it. Just sayin'.

I tried sitting around in my pajamas all morning while looking on Pinterest. I made it until 9:00 am. Last time that happened, I had pneumonia. I just don't feel like doing all the mom stuff I normally do. You know what I'm talking about?

Child #2 broke a shoelace the other day. So, being the good mother that I am, I went to the store In. The. Rain. yesterday to hunt down new ones. I handed them to her this morning and she said, "Oh, no thank you. I think I just want new shoes. Those one's stink." Well, of course.

Child #3 looked at me with disgust this week while stating, "Um. This milk expires IN 2 DAYS!" Apparently, there is an unwritten rule that fresh milk must be available at all times. I wasn't aware.

Maybe I'll just try sitting on the couch today, doing nothing. I haven't really done that before, but it doesn't seem too complicated. Or, I like puzzles. I could do one of those. I'm not really sure what my other options are. What does one do when you're trying to avoid everything that needs to get done? Like buying fresh milk?

I need suggestions. For reals.

I'll just wait right here until you get back to me.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

A book and a cupcake?
Go buy yourself shoes?