FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Short Order Cooks


These are the waitresses for today. They took my breakfast order, labeled it with a large piece of blue tape and then set it out on the table. They started this ritual several months ago while we were living at my parents. They started off by using Nana's aprons--until Nana bought them these hot little numbers for Christmas. Makell is wearing sunglasses (maybe it's her version of a hairnet) and I have no idea why Addie needs so many pens in her pocket (I think there is 8 or 9).



As ordered...here is my breakfast. Doesn't everyone start the Sabbath Day with a Coke? If you don't, you have never sat through church with my kids. (I have considered taking a shot of hard liquor just before walking into church.)

3 comments :

Emily Kikuchi said...

I LOVE the cheesy hawaiian print pineapple coaster you used! I know this is so you could have a little piece of me this morning! How exciting that you were thinking of me at breakfast- I know you think of me ALL the time!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Lisa
I'm always torn between a shot of something hard or a sweet little zanax before I walk in the primary room each Sunday.
Love your blog.

Quelly said...

Many people have made comments about my morning ritual of diet coke from McDonald's. I tell them it is just carbonated coffee.

I can't wait to eat at your diner when I am in town.