FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Perfect Gift

I'm a firm believer that prayers are often answered through the gifts of another. Well, my answer arrived today in the mail:


I love her. I can already feel a special kinship between she and I. Her tag looks a little worn, her message typed on a typewriter. I have a feeling she has been used well and often.


I can't reveal the source from whence she arrived. If I let the person's identity out into the public, I fear that mothers everywhere would start demanding dolls of their own. Women would clamor to his or her door with pleas for their own stuffing to whack. So, for now, I shall keep her all to myself and close by me at the ready. I have a feeling she shall be used within the hour.

Thank you my special friend. Who knew that a prayer could be answered with some simple fabric, yarn hair and a truth telling poem...I'm feeling serenity already.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

You have amazing friends!! Happy Birthday!

wade said...

Happy Birthday!

Boog said...

I suspect it was Todd. He was tired of being the one you whack on the counter when you are mad. And I think he is pretty handy in the craft area. Happy Birthday